Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Conference
News Jan 28, 2015
Technology Networks is pleased to announce that it has entered into a media partnership with MnM Conferences, the organisers of Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress. The meeting takes place on the 27 – 28 April 2015 and will be held in London, United Kingdom.
Leading academics, scientists and business development executives from pharma and biotech companies from around the world will be travelling to the Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress. This event puts them together with venture capitalists and other financiers looking to invest in their projects.
Bringing together 25+International expert speakers from academia and industry, the two day program will examine key concerns in drug delivery including Nanotechnology drug enabled drug delivery in HIV therapy, siRNA, and blood protein analysis as well as exploring nanotechnology in medicine design.
• The role of technology is fundamental to the way we respond to healthcare challenges
• Growth of innovative drug delivery platforms – Importance & Benefits
• Imaging Nanotechnogies fate in vivo: a help to faster drug delivery preclinical studies
• siRNA - Providing a completely new paradigm for disease treatment
• Personalised cancer medicine mediated by pharmacogenomics and tailored immunotargeting via nanotechnology
• Delivery across blood brain barriers using nano needles
• Exploring nanotechnology in medicine design
Panel Discussion - Safety Issues of Nanoparticles for Diagnostics
Panel Discussion - Successfully sourcing new technologies from both academia and the industry
Panel discussion – Cutting cost on delivery and formulations
The full agenda can be found at the event website
Technology Network subscribers can save 20% off on the delegate registration if you register your seat before 15th Feb 2015! Just use NST/ND/20 as a discount code. So hurry to get an amazing deal !
Cancer Cells’ Energy Source Blocked by Natural CompoundNews
Researchers have not only untangled an unusual wiring system that cancer cells use for carbohydrate metabolism, but also identified a natural compound that appears to selectively shut down this system in laboratory studies.READ MORE
First Ever Online Event Focused on Cannabis ScienceNews
Analytical Cannabis is pleased to announce that the final line-up of speakers for the first ever cannabis science online event, The Science of Cannabis 2017 has been confirmed.READ MORE