Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management 2006
‘Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management 2006’, (28/29 November 2006, Berlin, Germany), will provide two days of brand new, practical case-study based presentations and debate on the critical issues facing post-marketing pharmacovigilance today.
Along with an audience of professionals from pharmacovigilance departments across Europe, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from and debate with a panel of key experts from major pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotechs, including: Organon, Merck KgaA, Novartis Vaccines, Amgen, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, SERVIER Group, BfARM.
These experts will be discussing their latest thinking, practical strategies and personal insights on a wide range of difficult and uncertain aspects of pharmacovigilance best practice, as well as their preparations for the future evolution of this critical function. Key themes under discussion include:
• Anticipating and preparing for changing EU legislation
• Practical risk minimisation tools and techniques
• Maintaining a viable PV service whilst managing increased workloads and constant change
• Assessing the impact of the revised Volume 9
• Anticipating and preparing for pharmacovigilance inspections
Benefit from making new business contacts, from spending two intense days of debate and discussion on these key areas of ongoing industry concern - reserve your seat at this event straight away.