Pharmanet Development Group Hosts Phase IV Symposium in London on June 3, 2010
News May 13, 2010
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., announce that it is hosting a complimentary symposium entitled "Safety and Value: Critical Success Factors for Post-Approval Research" at the Royal College of Surgeons in London, United Kingdom on June 3, 2010.
Post-approval studies are essential in characterizing the real-world performance of medical products in terms of safety, effectiveness, economic value and quality of life.
During this symposium, industry leaders will join PharmaNet experts to discuss techniques to optimize post-approval research including:
• Strategic Post-Approval Research Planning, Jeff Trotter, Executive Vice President, Phase IV Development, PharmaNet
• The Evolving Post-Approval Regulatory Environment in Europe, Franz Buchholzer, Vice President, Regulatory Operations, PharmaNet
• Issues in Safety, Epidemiology, and Risk Management, Rav Seeruthun, Head of CNS and GI, Eisai Europe and George Seaton, Clinical Trials Manager, Eisai Europe
• Obtaining Real-World Evidence through Observational Research and Patient Registries, Ron Weishaar, Executive Director, Observational Research, PharmaNet
• Establishing Product Value through Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Michael Nelson, Executive Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, PharmaNet
• Post-Approval Case Studies, Ken Ashman, Executive Director, Phase IV European Operations, PharmaNet.
PhoreMost and Plexxikon Collaborate to Identify Novel Drug TargetsNews
PhoreMost, the UK-based biopharmaceutical company dedicated to drugging ‘undruggable’ disease targets, today announced it has signed a collaborative agreement with Plexxikon Inc., the small molecule structure-guided R&D centre of Daiichi Sankyo.READ MORE
Anti-Malaria Drugs Delivered With CaffeineNews
Many drug delivery systems, such as capsules and tablets, can be difficult to swallow, especially for children. Making delivery systems out of polymer gels is an attractive option, but usually requires hazardous levels of heavy metals to be used. Now, scientists have found a way to build these gels from caffeine molecules.READ MORE
Lonza Opens World’s Largest Dedicated Cell-and-Gene-Therapy Manufacturing Facility in TexasNews
First-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with capacity to produce treatment for thousands of patients suffering from rare genetic disorders or life-threatening diseases.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
World Congress on Advanced Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
Jun 20 - Jun 21, 2018