Pharmanet Development Group Hosts Phase IV Symposium in London on June 3, 2010
News May 13, 2010
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., announce that it is hosting a complimentary symposium entitled "Safety and Value: Critical Success Factors for Post-Approval Research" at the Royal College of Surgeons in London, United Kingdom on June 3, 2010.
Post-approval studies are essential in characterizing the real-world performance of medical products in terms of safety, effectiveness, economic value and quality of life.
During this symposium, industry leaders will join PharmaNet experts to discuss techniques to optimize post-approval research including:
• Strategic Post-Approval Research Planning, Jeff Trotter, Executive Vice President, Phase IV Development, PharmaNet
• The Evolving Post-Approval Regulatory Environment in Europe, Franz Buchholzer, Vice President, Regulatory Operations, PharmaNet
• Issues in Safety, Epidemiology, and Risk Management, Rav Seeruthun, Head of CNS and GI, Eisai Europe and George Seaton, Clinical Trials Manager, Eisai Europe
• Obtaining Real-World Evidence through Observational Research and Patient Registries, Ron Weishaar, Executive Director, Observational Research, PharmaNet
• Establishing Product Value through Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Michael Nelson, Executive Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, PharmaNet
• Post-Approval Case Studies, Ken Ashman, Executive Director, Phase IV European Operations, PharmaNet.
UCL Technology Fund Investment MeiraGTx Raises $75 Million in IPONews
MeiraGTx Holdings plc raised $75 million of gross proceeds upon close of the company’s initial public offering (IPO).READ MORE
Hunger Hormones: A Promising Avenue for Addiction Treatment?News
Hormones that signal the body's state of hunger and fullness could be the key to new treatments for drug and alcohol addiction. Researchers expressed optimism about the potential for rapid progress toward new addiction treatments, since several drugs that affect these hormones are already approved or in the FDA pipeline.READ MORE
5th edition of the International Conference Clinical Oncology and Molecular Diagnostics
Jun 17 - Jun 18, 2019