Pharmanet Development Group Hosts Phase IV Symposium in London on June 3, 2010
News May 13, 2010
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., announce that it is hosting a complimentary symposium entitled "Safety and Value: Critical Success Factors for Post-Approval Research" at the Royal College of Surgeons in London, United Kingdom on June 3, 2010.
Post-approval studies are essential in characterizing the real-world performance of medical products in terms of safety, effectiveness, economic value and quality of life.
During this symposium, industry leaders will join PharmaNet experts to discuss techniques to optimize post-approval research including:
• Strategic Post-Approval Research Planning, Jeff Trotter, Executive Vice President, Phase IV Development, PharmaNet
• The Evolving Post-Approval Regulatory Environment in Europe, Franz Buchholzer, Vice President, Regulatory Operations, PharmaNet
• Issues in Safety, Epidemiology, and Risk Management, Rav Seeruthun, Head of CNS and GI, Eisai Europe and George Seaton, Clinical Trials Manager, Eisai Europe
• Obtaining Real-World Evidence through Observational Research and Patient Registries, Ron Weishaar, Executive Director, Observational Research, PharmaNet
• Establishing Product Value through Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Michael Nelson, Executive Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, PharmaNet
• Post-Approval Case Studies, Ken Ashman, Executive Director, Phase IV European Operations, PharmaNet.