Solid Phase Extraction Training Courses
News Apr 07, 2006
Analytik Ltd is offering a series of short courses in collaboration with Chrom Solutions Ltd on use of Solid Phase Extraction in the analytical laboratory.
These courses will appeal to chromatographers charged with preparing samples for analysis in pharmaceutical, clinical, environmental, food and basic chemical applications. Courses can be tailored to your applications and held in your own laboratory if required.
• Gain an understanding of the basics of SPE and/or expand that up to the use of advanced SPE techniques and strategies.
• Efficiently bring SPE methodology to your laboratory and/or expanding your current SPE capabilities.
• Become conversant with all current manufacturers of SPE media and instrumentation for automation strategies.
• Selected course material:
- Understanding the basics.
- SPE comparison with other Sample Preparation techniques.
- Method development strategies to suit your sample matrix.
- Current trends and future directions for SPE.
• All courses include a full course manual and certification of participation for your training records.
For course notes and further information on the range of SPE and chromatography training courses available from Analytik Ltd in collaboration with Chrom Solutions Ltd contact:-
Biochemists, microbiologists, drug discovery experts and infectious disease doctors have teamed up in a new study that shows antibiotics are not always necessary to cure sepsis in mice. Instead of killing causative bacteria with antibiotics, researchers treated infected mice with molecules that block toxin formation in bacteria.READ MORE
8th Edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Separation Techniques
Jul 29 - Jul 30, 2019
International Women Health and Breast Cancer Conference
Jul 03 - Jul 05, 2019
2nd International Conference on Biological & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Jul 12 - Jul 13, 2019