The 13th Bionow Annual Awards at Mere Golf Resort and Spa
News Nov 29, 2014
Bionow has announced the winners of the 2014 Bionow Annual Awards, which took place at the Mere Golf Resort and Spa, Cheshire, on the 27th November 2014.
The prestigious Bionow Awards evening, the highlight of the biomedical calendar, was sponsored by Manchester Science Partnerships and World Courier, and showcased the very best of companies and businesses, located in the north of the UK, in the life sciences sector.
The evening which was hosted by Dr John Stageman OBE, Chair of Bionow and Dr Geoff Davison, CEO of Bionow was attended by over 350 guests.
The winners of the awards are:
• Bionow Start Up of the Year Award - Sponsored by Baker Tilly
• Bionow Healthcare Project of the Year Award - Sponsored by TRUSTECH
Changing Lives, A unique non-invasive blood glucose monitor - Credent Medical
• Bionow Project of the Year Award - Sponsored by Waters Corporation
Commercialization of REaD™ Human Tuberculosis Point of Care diagnostic assay - Global BioDiagnostics
• Bionow Innovative Ageing Award - Sponsored by MIMIT / Edwards Healthcare
Suite of mobile apps for the elderly to promote self-care, independence and healthy living - HMA/CATCH
• Bionow Product of the Year Award - Sponsored by UL EduNeering
Aseptisafe Bio Valve - Chargepoint Technology
• Bionow Technical Service Award - Sponsored by North West Coast Academic Health Science Network
Mapmydiabetes – Mapmyhealth
• Bionow Business Services Award - Sponsored by Cheshire East Council
Finance Partnering Service - Integral Finance
• Bionow Promising Technologist of the Year Award - Sponsored by Novartis Vaccines
Olga Kubassova - Image Analysis
• Bionow Investment Deal of the Year Award - Sponsored by Ludlow Wealth Management Group
AIM listing - Premaitha Health
• Bionow Company of the Year Award - Sponsored by AstraZeneca
Advanced Medical Solutions
Dr Geoff Davison, Chief Executive Officer of Bionow, commented: “The 13th Annual Bionow Awards Dinner has been our best yet and we would like to congratulate all of the award winners. We were delighted to spend the evening celebrating the achievements in our sector which showcases the strength and breadth of the sector in the North”.
The awards was presided over by a judging panel including; Lorna Green, NWCAHSN; John Willis, Cheshire East Council; Amy Harris, UL EduNeering; Kevin Giles, Waters Corporation; Jackie Oldham, MIMIT; Adrian Warner, TRUSTECH; Graham Bond, Baker Tilly; Oliver Brennand, Ludlow Wealth Management Group, David Tyreman, Novartis Vaccines; Mike Snowden, AstraZeneca.
BOC Sciences Continues to Enlarge Its Publication Collection Using BOC Sciences ProductsNews
BOC Sciences continues to add more publication items that used BOC Sciences products in their researches to its already existing collection.READ MORE
Sciformix Corporation Collaborates with Oracle Health SciencesNews
New collaboration enables faster and more informed drug safety decisions.READ MORE
Quotient Sciences Launches as the New Global Identity for Quotient ClinicalNews
Quotient is focused on delivering a portfolio of innovative services encompassing formulation development, clinical trial and commercial manufacturing, and clinical pharmacology.READ MORE