A New Generation of SpinColumns™
Product News Apr 13, 2011
Harvard Apparatus’ NEW Generation of SpinColumns™ are designed for purification of small samples (10µl to 150µl) in either single column or high-throughput 96-well or 384-well formats. Centrifugal force drives the separation process in the SpinColumns™.
SpinColumns™ are offered pre-filled with a wide selection of chromatographic materials including gel-filtration, ion-exchange, silica-based reverse (C18) and normal phase materials. Specific materials such as charcoal, cellulose, and IMAC contained by frits and/or caps are also available.
Columns can be pre-filled with custom materials based on customer requests.
Simple to use, place the SpinColumns™ into a centrifuge tube or plate rotator and spin for two minutes to separate your samples. The column material binds and purifies the sample according to size, shape, chemical composition, charge or other physiochemical properties.
Harvard Apparatus offers six sizes of SpinColumns™ to fit your specific application.
• Ultra-Micro SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 10 to 25µl
• Micro SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 25 to 75µl
• Macro SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 75 to 150µl
• 96-Well Micro SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 25 to 75µl
• 96-Well Macro SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 75 to 150µl
• 384-Well SpinColumns™ - Sample volumes 10 to 25µl