AB SCIEX Expands Software Capability To Include DiscoveryQuantTM 3.0 Software
AB SCIEX has introduced DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software, a new version of its proven ADME software that enables scientists to significantly reduce LC/MS method development and optimization time for high throughput drug discovery (ADME) laboratories focusing on both small molecules and biotherapeutics. Scientists can now make better decisions about drug candidates faster, as DiscoveryQuant 3.0 software reduces tedious LC/MS method development time with a fast, robust, and reliable process that optimizes methods for hundreds of small and/or large molecules.
DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software expedites the method development process from existing database information, automates on-column optimization, and easily analyzes and processes multiple samples at the same time. Supported on all AB SCIEX MS platforms (TripleTOF®, QTRAP®, and Triple Quad™ systems) and with the ability to seamlessly communicate with MultiQuantTM 3.0 Software, DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software ensures success in high throughput drug discovery and development.
“Discovery labs continue to search for ways to improve efficiency to address the demands of fast turn-around times required in the drug candidate screening process,” said Joe Fox, Senior Director of Pharma Business at AB SCIEX. “Our goal is to offer best-in-class system solutions and DiscoveryQuant 3.0 software in combination with our LCMS platforms stays true to that, as it provides scientists with the ability to rapidly develop methods for all molecule types, in a high throughput environment.”
In addition to reducing tedious LC/MS method development times with fast, robust and reliable processes, DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software’s offers:
• Fully automated workflow to optimize 100’s of compounds.
• Comprehensive Database to search and see all the history on that compound for optimization and chromatography development. Time saving benefit: ability to build a custom method with a mix of compounds (of your choice) and with a few clicks, have the method ready to acquire data.
• Single software allowing a combined workflow that optimize and analyze in one software.
• Chromatune to enable on-column MRM optimization to eliminate false positives.
• Integration with MultiQuant 3.0 software to gain efficiency between the discovery and development stages of sample analysis/quantitation.
• TOF support to continue acquisition of quantitative data and mine for other information simultaneously.
• Peptide method optimization guidelines that enable scientists transition seamlessly from the traditional small molecule method development processes.