Bruker Announces the Introduction of Routine Analytical amaZon SL™
Product News Mar 02, 2010
Bruker Daltonics announces the new model in its amaZon™ ion trap mass spectrometry product line, the entry level amaZon SL. It builds upon Bruker's long-standing expertise in high-performance ion trap technologies, and is designed to enhance efficiency for laboratories involved with applications including structural confirmation, compound screening and identification, process and general synthesis control, as well as metabolite identification.
Delivering superior sensitivity due to its proprietary dual ion funnel technology, fast acquisitions with class leading combinations of scan speed and mass resolution, and tested, robust performance, the unique amaZon SL offers highest data quality and flexibility at an affordable price point.
The new amaZon SL incorporates key features for best-in-class analytical capabilities:
• Smart and intuitive software provides quick answers to analytical questions with automation tools for calibration, tuning and data post-processing,
• Fast data acquisition with a scan speed up to 32,000 u/s at full isotopic resolution leads to highest duty cycles in both MS and MS/MS experiments, ideal for coupling with UHPLC,
• For screening applications, on-the-fly polarity switching speeds up analysis and increases the reliability of the results,
• The SmartFrag™ algorithm ensures optimum fragmentation efficiency for all compounds and reproducible MS/MS, ideal for spectral library searching,
• Open Access Environment: low maintenance requirements make the amaZon SL perfectly suited for open access environments including synthesis control, general QC or busy multi-user academic core labs,
• Highest reliability and robustness by proven ion trap technology.