GE Healthcare Introduces ImageMaster™ 2D Platinum v7.0 Software
Product News Jul 17, 2008
GE Healthcare has introduced version 7 of the ImageMaster™ 2D Platinum, a software package for comprehensive visualization, exploration and analysis of 2-D gel data, including 2-D DIGE.
With interactive analysis modes and an improved user interface, version 7 offers significant new features for greater convenience and speed.
Key features of ImageMaster 2D Platinum v7.0 include:
• Well-established methods for all 2-D experiments, including single stain and DIGE experiments
• Easy import and image viewer functionality
• Effective spot detection and matching solutions
• Versatile analytical methods
• User-friendly and flexible interface
• Adaptable visualization tools
• Seamless integration into laboratory workflow
• Quality and data integrity
The ImageMaster 2D Platinum software uses a patented co-detection algorithm to analyse 2-D DIGE (2-D Fluorescence Difference Gel Electrophoresis) results. The 2-D DIGE system allows the simultaneous separation and comparative analysis of up to three samples on a single 2-D gel.
Developed by the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics in collaboration with GE Healthcare and GeneBio, ImageMaster 2D Platinum is powered by Melanie gel analysis software.