KineMatik Introduces new Clinical Trials Module
Product News Apr 29, 2008
Kinematik, the provider of eNovator, a software solution for managing Life Sciences R&D knowledge, information, and processes, announced the immediate availability of the new eNovator Clinical Trials module.
eNovator Clinical Trials is designed to simplify and streamline the process of conducting a clinical trial through the capture of information, data, and key performance indicators. The template based approach of eNovator allows you to easily launch a new trial, ensuring consistency in how the trial is conducted.
Information on patients, samples, and materials is easily captured in a consistent fashion through eNovator’s intuitive web-based interface. The project management and workflow capabilities of eNovator Clinical Trials ensure that critical milestones are captured, monitored, and reported on, ensuring the trial stays on budget and on schedule.
“It’s a fact that clinical trials consume a significant portion of any Life Sciences R&D budget. With eNovator Clinical Trials, our customers can automate and optimize the process of conducting a clinical trial,” said Tom Cassidy, CEO of KineMatik. “By becoming more efficient and gaining visibility into key processes and metrics, R&D organizations can reduce costs and delays associated with conducting a trial, and ultimately get products to market faster.”
eNovator Clinical Trials is the latest module in the eNovator Product Suite. According to Kinematik, key features and benefits of eNovator Clinical Trials include:
• Applicable to any type of clinical trials
• Template based approach ensures consistency in processes
• Automated assignment of tasks and capture of key metrics
• Manages patient state and information
• Captures and manages major milestones and adverse events
• Tracks sample types, quantities, expiration, and drug deliveries by patient and trial
• Secure repository and audit trails ensure privacy of information
• Reporting capabilities provide real-time view of all major trial metrics
• Intuitive web-based interface speeds deployment
• eNovator modules are in use at Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Government, and Universities around the world, helping these organizations automate and manage their entire product development processes.