New Pump Heads Built for User-Flexibility
Product News Apr 18, 2013
Aalborg® Instruments’ TPU1 and TPU2 Pump Heads provide users the flexibility to connect these models to their own motor or to one purchased from Aalborg®’s catalog.
Each head is mounted on a front panel with an adjustable occlusion wall and safety cover.
Installation is quick and easy. Simply attach the pump head to users motor using the existing mounting holes or modify them to fit users needs.
TPU Pump Heads are designed for low to high viscosities. Fluids never touch the pump head.
The pump head, the tubing’s inside diameter and the motor’s RPM affect the flow rate.
• Small footprint
• 4 rollers (TPU 1) or 10 rollers (TPU 2) to minimize pulsing
• Stainless steel rollers and shafts
• Can be mounted in any direction
• Long tubing life
• Maximum Lift: 340 in. H2O (12.3 psig)
• Maximum Suction: 350 in. H2O (12.6 psig)
OEM, laboratory, and processing applications are accommodated.