Phenomenex Introduces strata™ X SPE Method Development Kits
Product News Feb 15, 2006
Phenomenex has announced the launch of strata™ X method development kits designed to provide simple and accurate sample preparation and eliminate the guess work that is associated with developing SPE methods.
Each kit includes:
- strata-X: polymeric reversed phase sorbent for polar and non-polar compounds
- strata-X-C: polymeric mixed mode strong cation exchanger sorbent for basic compounds
- strata-X-CW: polymeric mixed mode weak cation exchanger for strong bases
- strata-X-AW: polymeric mixed mode weak anion exchanger for strong acids
- Strata Sample Preparation Method Development Software CD ROM: interactive program that can instantly develop analyte specific methods using strata-X sorbents
Phenomenex claims that, all strata-X polymeric sorbents are de-conditioned resistant and will not lose extraction ability if the sorbent bed runs dry allowing for reproducible extractions and consistent method development.
All strata-X phases in the kit are available in 3mL tubes, which are compatible with vacuum manifolds and automated liquid handling systems.