FlowLab Column™: optimised flow chemistry system for heterogeneous catalysis
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Nov 01, 2017
The new FlowLab Column™
from Uniqsis is designed specifically as an optimised flow chemistry
system for heterogeneous catalysis, providing highly efficient mixing
and excellent reaction rates as well as a simple facility for scale up. FlowLab Column™ is based on the same high-quality components as the highly successful FlowSyn™ system, offering outstanding performance at an affordable price.
• Operation up to 260°C (300°C available as an option)
• Two high-pressure pumps with integrated pressure transducers
• Operation up to 100 bar (200 bar available as an option), with in-line back pressure regulators
• Holds up to six insulated 316 stainless-steel columns
• System control by easy-to-use FlowLab™ software with data logging
• Easy scale-up: simply connect additional identical columns in series
At the heart of the new FlowLab Column™ system is the Uniqsis HotCoil™ heated reactor module fitted with the HotColumn™
adaptor. This configuration is specifically designed for
high-temperature, high-pressure catalytic flow chemistry applications
and can hold up to six 316 stainless steel HPLC columns in individual
insulated holders, with the option to connect additional identical
columns in series for easy scale-up.
The standard system comes
complete with two high-pressure pumps and 316L stainless steel flow path
and can operate at up to 100 bar (200 bar option available) and up to
260°C (300°C option available). Pressure regulating non-return valves
are fitted before the column reactor to prevent the possibility of back
flow into the pumps at any time.
The dedicated FlowLab™ control
software enables full manual control and provides the ability to program
a single automated experiment, run saved reactions automatically and
monitor experiments in real time.