Sharper 3D cell images with NEW water immersion objectives
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Apr 01, 2020
ImageXpress Micro Confocal featuring new Water Immersion objectives
Gain the sensitivity to capture more phenotypic data at greater depths. Simplify high-content imaging and analysis of complex, 3D cell model assays like spheroids, organoids, and organ-on-a-chip biology.
Water immersion objectives can offer signal increases of up to 4X, which can help scientists see deeper into 3D and thick tissue samples at lower exposure times.
- Increase in penetration depths dependent on sample
- Improve z-resolution and optical aberrations
- Gain sharper, crisper images
- Acquire 3D samples at high-throughput
- Shorten image acquisition time