Titian’s Mosaic sample management software optimizes integrating Labcyte’s acoustic instrumentation with your screening workflows
Featured Product Feb 17, 2017
Titian Software’s Mosiac combines inventory tracking, sample ordering and workflow management functionality into one seamless system that can integrate with and manage an extensive range of laboratory instrumentation and automated stores.
For instance, combining Mosaic sample management software with Labcyte’s acoustic instrumentation means operators need only take a handful of steps and the entire workflow is managed with full traceability. Mosaic's inventory covers exact volume transfers, all intermediate plates used, any transfer failures, and transfers of controls and standards. Titian also have a family of similar integrations with other vendors.
Managing screening workflows using Titian’s Mosiac means you will:
• Never lose a sample. You can see exactly which samples are where at any time. Mosaic also allows a diverse range of sample meta-data to be defined and recorded in the same system. This includes information on small molecules and DNA-based or blood-derived samples.
• Reduce human errors in sample preparation and associated data handling by integrating a huge range of automated storage, liquid handling and dry powder handling systems into your workflow.
• Know everything that has happed to your samples. In-built workflow management optimises manual or automated sample preparation and incorporates a comprehensive audit trail.
• Guarantee a seamless sample supply chain using powerful, intuitive ordering interfaces.
• Gain seamless scalability, across single sites to worldwide inventories, and all sample types, including compounds, biologicals and reagents.
Titian’s Mosaic software is the established solution for the management of millions of samples worldwide, offering industry best practice packaged in formats that are cost-eﬀective and rapid to deploy.