Transcreener ADP² Kinase Assay
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Jun 17, 2019
Biochemical kinase assay kits from BellBrook Labs provide a simple tool for measuring kinase activity in a high throughput format. Kinase enzymes transfer phosphate groups from ATP to a substrate leaving ADP and phosphorylated product.
As a universal kinase activity assay, the Transcreener platform relies on direct detection of ADP with a specific antibody to measure enzyme kinetics. Direct detection eliminates complex coupling steps that cause compound interference and add time to screens.
Three fluorescent detection modes are available. Choose the one that best suits your drug discovery needs.
USE WITH YOUR CURRENT FLUORESCENT PLATE READER
• FP - Fluorescent Polarization
• FI - Fluorescent Intensity
• TR-FRET - Time-Resolved Förster-Resonance-Energy-Transfer
• Screen for small molecule activators and inhibitors
• Determine accurate IC50s
• Measure residence times of lead molecules
• Use for selectivity profiling
• Determine enzymatic activity
USE WITH ANY KINASE OR SUBSTRATE
• Protein Kinases
• Lipid Kinases
• Carbohydrate Kinases