Operetta CLS High-Content Analysis System
The Operetta CLS™ high-content analysis system combines speed and sensitivity with powerful and intuitive data analysis. The Operetta CLS system is part of PerkinElmer's comprehensive HCS portfolio – from HCS systems and microplates to automation and informatics. At the core of the Operetta CLS™ high-content analysis system is a light path that ensures efficient excitation of your samples and careful collection of emitted signals.
- Powerful, stable 8x LED light source for optimal excitation of your fluorophores and confidence in results
- Proprietary automated water-immersion objectives with very high numerical aperture enabling high resolution and fast read times with minimal photodamage
- Confocal spinning disk technology provides a fast and gentle imaging process, enabling efficient background rejection, live cell experiments, and 3D imaging
- Large format sCMOS camera delivers low noise, wide dynamic range, and high resolution – perfect for sensitive and quantitative measurements at short exposure times
- User accessible bar-coded emission filters provide flexibility, sensitive imaging and error-free operation
- Simple, powerful Harmony imaging and analysis software for easy set-up of assays, automation of experiments, image acquisition, data analysis, and storage and retrieval of results