Select Biosciences have announced the multi-track 5th annual RNAi and miRNA World Congress, 3rd annual Epigenetics World Congress, inaugural Next-Gen Sequencing Congress, and 3rd annual Advances in qPCR conference and exhibition. This year's event will be held in Boston, home to many of the world's top institutions engaged in genomics research.
Registered delegates will have access to all 4 of these meetings allowing mix-and-matching of talks to the individual's own agenda.
Key note speakers will include :
- Fred Kramer, Professor, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Lawrence Wangh, Professor, Brandeis University
- Carl Wittwer, Professor, University of Utah
- David Root, Director of the RNA Interference platform and Project Leader of The RNAi Consortium (TRC) at the Broad Institute
- Nigel McMillan, Assistant Professor, Principal Research Fellow and Deputy Director, University of Queensland
- John Greally, Faculty Scholar of Epigenomics, Department of Genetics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Randy Jirtle, Director of the Epigenetics and Imprinting Laboratory, Duke University
- Raul Urrutia, Director, Epigenetics and Chromatin Dynamics Laboratory, Mayo Clinic
- Edwin Cuppen, Professor of Genome Biology, Professor of Human Genetics, Hubrecht Institute
- Michael Metzker, Associate Professor, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine
- Corey Nislow, Genomics Platform Director and Assistant Professor, Donnely Sequencing Center, Banting and Best Department of Medical Research, University of Toronto
Optional business tutorials on Epigenetics: Life Science Research, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics Technology and Market Analysis, MicroRNA: Life Science Research, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics Technology and Market Analysis, and RNAi Therapeutics: Technology and Market Analysis will be held before the conference. Optional training courses on qPCR Data Mining and Best Practices for Setting up and Executing RNAi Screens will be held immediately following the conference.