Developments in Agrigenomics
Agrigenomics is the application of modern genomics tools throughout agriculture. These tools offer food producers and researchers with insights that can increase productivity, reduce losses and improve sustainability. Agrigenomics also helps us to address pressing global challenges, such as climate change and food insecurity via genetic research.
Download this listicle to learn about:
- Which modern genomics techniques are being used by farmers, breeders and scientists
- How genomic data is helping to increase agricultural productivity
- How genetic engineering is being applied in agriculture
- The regulation of genetically modified food
- The challenges that lie ahead in agrigenomics