By downloading a podcast, brochure or any other item from the ‘Download Centre’ on the conference website by lunch time Friday 11th March, participants are automatically being entered into a prize draw for a FREE place at the Next-Generation DNA Sequencing Forum. (To enter visit www.dnaevent.com)
The conference provides a valuable opportunity for those working within DNA Sequencing to discuss key issues, share experiences and best practice principles as well as network and build important relationships that will make all the difference in future projects.
An example of what’s available in this useful resource centre is a podcast interview with Dr. Nicholas H. Bergman, Principal Investigator and Genomics Team Leader at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center, Department of Homeland Security, USA. He speaks to Pharma IQ about using a sequencing-based approach (RNA-Seq) in assembling the first comprehensive, single-nucleotide resolution view of a bacterial transcriptome.
Delegates to the Forum will hear from an expert speaker panel including;
• Dr Bhupinder Bhullar, Lab Head, Novartis Pharma AG
• Birgitte Søgaard, Divisional Director of Clinical Pharmacology and Translational Medicine, Lundbeck
• Dr Henk Stunnenberg, Head of Molecular Biology, Nijmegan Centre for Molecular Life Sciences
• Guy Cochrane, Team Leader, European Bioinformatics Institute
• Jürgen Eils, Bioinformatics Database Group Leader, German Cancer Research Centre
• Toby Bloom, Director of Bioinformatics, Genome Sequencing Centre, Broad Institute
• Ann Logan, Lead Professor, University of Birmingham