Building on the success of RNAi Europe 2005, this year's conference will combine presentations addressing basic scientific problems, therapeutic applications and novel approaches for functional genomics studies. This event aims to bring together leading experts in the field from both academia and industry and provides an excellent opportunity to discover the latest research and thinking in this fast moving field as well as to develop new collaborative links.
Experts from both academia and commerce are invited to present timely information from current research through to commercial implementation of new technologies. If you would like to submit a proposal for a presentation at this meeting, please use our Online Submission Form.
The agenda will include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
• Regulation by microRNA
• Development of RNAi Therapies
• Advances in Nucleic Acid Delivery
• Optimizing Efficacy in Mammalian Systems
• Accuracy and Effect of the RNAi Mechanism
• RNAi as a Clinical Candidate in Disease Models
• Applications in Target Discovery & Validation
• RNAi Screening & Library Development
Submission Deadline: 17th March 2006