Can Biotech Food Cure World Hunger?
News Oct 28, 2009
With food prices remaining high in developing countries, the United Nations estimates that the number of hungry people around the world could increase by 100 million in 2009 and pass the one billion mark. A summit of world leaders in Rome scheduled for November will set an agenda for ways to reduce hunger and increase investment in agriculture development in poor countries.
* Paul Collier, economist, Oxford University
* Vandana Shiva, activist and author
* Per Pinstrup-Andersen, professor of nutrition and public policy, Cornell
* Raj Patel, Institute for Food and Development Policy
* Jonathan Foley, University of Minnesota
* Michael J. Roberts, economist, North Carolina State University
2nd International Conference on Pharmaceutical Research & Innovations in Pharma Industry
May 30 - May 31, 2019