China Pharmaceutical Industry Examined in New Report
News Jul 22, 2013
New research report “Pharmaceutical Industry China Q2 2013 - An In Depth Analysis of Multinational and Chinese Biopharma Companies, Industry Trends, Environment, Regulation, Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities & Challenges” worked out by Kelly Scientific Publications has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, China’s pharmaceutical market is forecast to be valued at approximately USD 200 billion by 2020.
In 2011, China’s pharmaceutical market was evaluated at around USD 40 billion. Currently, the country ranks as the third largest pharmaceutical market in the world and is also recognized as the main hub for Asian markets. The market growth is fueled by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in China, with a total of more than 250 million cases as of today. The production of generic drugs and vaccines represent the key sectors of the Chinese pharmaceutical market.
China’s pharmaceutical market is predicted to experience skyrocketing growth in the coming years, and will reach a value of approximately USD 200 billion by 2020. Diabetic drug annual sales are expected to exceed USD 2 billion in 2019. The Chinese oncology sector is likely to go beyond USD 2.19 billion by 2017.
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the Chinese pharmaceuticals market. It characterizes the country’s business environment, discloses critical data on the industry’s performance, traces prevailing industry trends and presents an all-round market assessment by therapeutic area. The study contains a SWOT analysis, an examination of the regulative landscape, and insights into the Chinese pharmaceutical export market. The report delves into the competitive landscape and grants access to the detailed profiles of the foreign and domestic companies operating in the market. Discussions of the important industry issues along with forecast projections and future growth rates are available in the research study.
• Chronic disease prevalence statistics for China.
• Accurate description of the country’s business environment.
• In-depth analysis of the Chinese pharmaceutical market.
• Comprehensive market assessment by product type.
• Details on the regulative landscape and novel drug developments.
• Insights into China’s pharmaceutical export market.
• Profiles of the leading multinational and domestic companies operating in the country-market.
• Examination of the major factors driving and restraining the market growth.
• Identification of the main market challenges and opportunities.
• Discussion of the important industry issues.
• Chinese pharmaceutical market forecast through 2020.
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
Immunoprofiler Iniative Launched By UCSF And Pharma
News Jan 20, 2017