SCIpharm 2006 – Poster Submissions Open
News Oct 31, 2005
The event, (14-17 May 2006 – Edinburgh International Conference Centre), covers all aspects of modern R&D: Gene to Screen, Screen to Candidate, Candidate to Drug, and a session on Where Science Meets Business. Please visit www.scipharm.info to download the brochure and view the speaker line-up.
SCIpharm 2006 will feature an extensive poster session integrated within the exhibition and presentations areas where all official breaks will take place. Delegates are invited to submit posters.
These should focus on new scientific or technical knowledge relevant to drug discovery and development, but should avoid promotional material. They may be submitted by both public and private sector researchers and submissions from smaller enterprises are especially encouraged.
Companies wishing to present more than one poster may submit one per attendee and these may be situated on adjacent boards. Poster sessions will take place on Monday and Tuesday evenings directly after close of the main sessions and will be accompanied by drinks.
Why submit a poster?
The SCIpharm organisers recognise the effort necessary to prepare top quality posters and so we have arranged the following benefits:
• Your poster will be exposed to more than 1,000 top executives from pharmaceutical, biotech, academia, investment and the media
• You will be eligible for several categories of Prizes
• Citation of your Poster
• Receive £50 discount off your registration fee
• Poster abstracts will be published in the SCIpharm 2006 Book of Abstracts
• Discounted rates for students and SCI members
• Qualification for the Young Investigators Scheme
• First in line for any oral presentation slots that become available
• Entry to the Entrepreneurs Lunch on Tuesday 16 May
To submit a poster, please email a copy of your abstract (maximum length one page) to email@example.com and we will advise you within 10 days of acceptance into the programme. Then it is simply a matter of completing your discounted conference registration.
Please submit your poster by 14 January 2006 to firstname.lastname@example.org