SMi Group Presents the 3rd Annual Global Protein Summit 2007
News Feb 21, 2007
The SMi Group will present its 3rd Annual Global Protein Summit from 6th to 7th of June 2007 in Central London, United Kingdom. The Summit is designed to meet the needs of the industry.
The event will bring together Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and leading Researchers from the pharmaceutical industry to share successes and discuss the critical issues surrounding the development of protein drug compounds.
The leading industry experts will include:
• Dr Niels C Kaarsholm, Corporate Vice President, Protein Engineering, Diabetes Research, Novo Nordisk
• Dr Thomas Bumol, Vice President, Biotechnology Discovery Research and Applied Molecular Evolution, Eli Lilly
• Dr Robert Wynands, Director, Structural Biology, Takeda
• Dr Zhijian Lu, Assistant Director, Biotherapeutics Expression and Purification, Wyeth
• Dr Niek Dekker, Associate Director, Protein Engineering, Global Structural Chemistry, AstraZeneca
• Dr Cory R Brouwer, Associate Director, Knowledge Management Informatics, Pfizer
• Dr Bernardo Perez-Ramirez, Scientific Director, Bio-Formulations Development, Genzyme
• Dr Hans De Haard, Senior Director, Technology and Discovery, Ablynx
• Dr Charles H Squires, Senior Director, Biopharmaceutical Services, Dowpharma
• Dr Joey M Studts, Principal Scientist and Head, Protein Resources, Boehringer-Ingelheim