The Best of the Biomedical Sector to be Showcased at the Bionow 13th Annual Awards
News Oct 15, 2014
Bionow has announced its annual awards dinner, which will take place at the Mere Golf Resort and Spa, Cheshire, on the 27th November 2014.
The prestigious Bionow Awards evening, the highlight of the biomedical calendar, will showcase the very best of companies and businesses in the life sciences sector.
Award entries are now open, companies are asked to simply submit an application to the category they wish to enter. The application requires a 400 word submission with supporting information where appropriate. All life-science companies based in the UK are able to enter the Bionow Awards.
The Award categories for 2014 are:
• Bionow Technical Service Award - Sponsored by North West Coast Academic Health Science Network
• Bionow Business Services Award - Sponsored by Cheshire East Council
• Bionow Product of the Year Award - Sponsored by UL EduNeering
• Bionow Project of the Year Award - Sponsored by Waters Corporation
• Bionow Innovative Ageing Award - Sponsored by MIMIT / Edward Healthcare
• Bionow Healthcare Project of the Year Award - Sponsored by TRUSTECH
• Bionow Start Up of the Year Award - Sponsored by Baker Tilly
• Bionow Promising Technologist of the Year Award - Sponsored by Novartis Vaccines
• Bionow Investment Deal of the Year Award - Sponsored by TBC
• Bionow Company of the Year Award - Sponsored by AstraZeneca (by invitation only)
Dr Geoff Davison, Chief Executive Officer of Bionow, commented: “These evenings are great for networking with our members and celebrating all the achievements in our sector. We are all very excited and hope that our 13th annual awards are our best yet!”
2nd International Conference on Pharmaceutical Research & Innovations in Pharma Industry
May 30 - May 31, 2019