Thermo Fisher Scientific Publishes New Edition of ‘Insights’ Newsletter
News Oct 05, 2009
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., has just published the latest edition of Insights, a quarterly newsletter focusing on the leading-edge genomic technologies available from Thermo Scientific Genomics. Insights provides life scientists with a mix of product application notes, user stories, latest product information and answers to frequently asked questions to assist them in their research.
Featured articles in the latest edition (Issue 23) include:
• Genome-scale RNAi screens at your benchtop - Decode RNAi Viral Screening Libraries
• Progressive solutions for advancing drug discovery and therapeutic development - RNAi Discovery and Therapeutic Services
• Optimized Quantitation of Marek's Disease Virus using Multiplex QPCR - ABsolute Blue & ABsolute Fast QPCR master mixes
• Successful siRNA Delivery into Primary Neuronal Cells - Accell siRNA reagents
• Robust Silencing Paired with Sensitive Detection as Part of an Optimized Gene Silencing System - ABsolute Blue & ABsolute Fast QPCR master mixes
To download a copy electronically or sign up to receive the newsletter as hard copy, please visit http://www.dharmacon.com/m360/ or talk to your local Thermo Scientific Genomics representative.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science.
Single Blood Test 'CancerSEEK' Screens for Eight Cancer TypesNews
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center researchers developed a single blood test that screens for eight common cancer types and helps identify the location of the cancer.READ MORE
Watch: Genome Packaging Revealed in Unprecedented DetailNews
A new study has answered century-old questions about how chromosome folding occurs.READ MORE
The BuzzBuster: Could Gene Silencing Help Silence the Housefly?News
Gene silencing dsRNA technology can reduce housefly fertility, showing promise as a pest-control method.READ MORE