Thermo Fisher Scientific Publishes New Edition of ‘Insights’ Newsletter
News Oct 05, 2009
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., has just published the latest edition of Insights, a quarterly newsletter focusing on the leading-edge genomic technologies available from Thermo Scientific Genomics. Insights provides life scientists with a mix of product application notes, user stories, latest product information and answers to frequently asked questions to assist them in their research.
Featured articles in the latest edition (Issue 23) include:
• Genome-scale RNAi screens at your benchtop - Decode RNAi Viral Screening Libraries
• Progressive solutions for advancing drug discovery and therapeutic development - RNAi Discovery and Therapeutic Services
• Optimized Quantitation of Marek's Disease Virus using Multiplex QPCR - ABsolute Blue & ABsolute Fast QPCR master mixes
• Successful siRNA Delivery into Primary Neuronal Cells - Accell siRNA reagents
• Robust Silencing Paired with Sensitive Detection as Part of an Optimized Gene Silencing System - ABsolute Blue & ABsolute Fast QPCR master mixes
To download a copy electronically or sign up to receive the newsletter as hard copy, please visit http://www.dharmacon.com/m360/ or talk to your local Thermo Scientific Genomics representative.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science.
The DNA Shuffle: Barcoding Trick is Boost to RNA-SeqNews
SPLiT-seq is a new technology that can separate thousands of cells using innovative barcoding technology.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
World Congress on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Sep 10 - Sep 11, 2018
International Conference on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells
Aug 13 - Aug 15, 2018