Thermo Scientific Offering to be Highlighted at ISSCR Stem Cell Research Symposium
News Jul 07, 2009
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has announced it is hosting the Industry Wednesday Symposium on July 8th, preceding the 7th International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) Annual Meeting this week at the Centre Convencions Internacional in Barcelona, Spain.
The symposium, “New Tools and Technologies to Accelerate Stem Cell Research,” will highlight the latest Thermo Scientific tools and technologies available to researchers to advance their understanding of stem cells.
During Wednesday’s symposium, a panel of experts from Thermo Fisher Scientific will present their research data and findings from studies that utilize the newest tools for stem cell research. Topics to be covered include:
• The efficient production of iPS cells.
• The use of stem cell progenitors to accelerate toxicology screens.
• The newest siRNA technology and a highly efficient transfection method that facilitates the study of gene function in neural stem cells.
• A discussion of a novel surface that allows non-enzymatic subculture of stem cells and facilitates stem cell research and tissue engineering studies.
• Proteomic technologies and high-content image analysis techniques as applied to the study of stem cell differentiation.
• The identification of genes and proteins involved in stem cell growth and differentiation.
• The identification and quantitative analysis of genes and proteins involved in stem cell growth and differentiation.
Machine Learning to Increase the Pace of Brain Imaging AnalysisNews
New approach could allow doctors or researchers to quickly identify the data they need, and then rapidly fill in the fine details, making the process faster and more accurate.READ MORE
First Ever Online Event Focused on Cannabis ScienceNews
Analytical Cannabis is pleased to announce that the final line-up of speakers for the first ever cannabis science online event, The Science of Cannabis 2017 has been confirmed.READ MORE
Synpromics Announces Gene Therapy Research Partnership with Solid BiosciencesNews
Synpromics partner with Solid Biosciences ro develop treatment options Duchenne muscular dystrophy.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
9th International conference on Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Nov 09 - Nov 10, 2018
International Conference & Exhibition on Tissue Engineering and Biobanking
Apr 23 - Apr 24, 2018