Daicel Arbor Launches Improved myBaits Protocol
Product News Sep 01, 2020
Daicel Arbor Biosciences, a division of Chiral Technologies, Inc., has announced an advance in the latest myBaits kit reagent chemistry and associated protocol referred to as myBaits Version 5.
The myBaits v5 kit offers:
- An updated chemistry with increased specificity and performance
- Three application-specific protocols in a convenient manual
- Standard (for most targeted seq applications)
- High-Sensitivity (for rare, degraded, and/or divergent targets)
- Long-Insert (for long-read NGS platforms)
- Expanded experimental tips and recommendations
“We are proud to continue our tradition of supporting a broad range of research applications with tailored solutions for maximizing your experimental performance,” said Alison Devault, Director of Genomics at Arbor Biosciences. "Our advanced new chemistry offers maximum enrichment performance with an expanded, user-friendly manual.”
Complimentary design and project development assistance will be provided from Daicel Arbor’s team of expert scientists, as well as probe design for any custom DNA-Seq and RNA-Seq application.