Pelican BioThermal Launches New Chronos™ Express Single Use Shipper
Pelican BioThermal is set to unveil its new single use shipper system, the latest in its range of innovative temperature-controlled packaging solutions servicing the global market.
Pelican BioThermal is to announce the launch of Chronos Express, its new single use shipper, utilizing phase change materials and high performance foam insulation to give consistent temperature stability in excess of 72 hours.
Available in 6L, 12L, 28L, 56L and 96L volumes and covering temperature ranges +2C to +8C and +15C to +25C, Chronos Express sets new standards in this global, competitive market.
The Chronos Express has been designed by the specialist engineering team at Pelican BioThermal. The new single use shipper was created to meet customer demand for a high performance, shorter duration product with many of the features of Chronos™ Advance, making it ideal for deliveries within Europe or mainland USA.
The resulting Chronos Express product demonstrates how the Chronos unique design capabilities are available throughout the product range to cover all customer requirements in terms of load and duration.
The key benefits of the Chronos Express are:
• Consistent temperature stability in excess of 72 hours
• Industry leading payload to external volume ratios, reducing storage and distribution costs
• Quick, simple and error free packing process though single temperature, one size CoolPhase PCM coolants
• CoolPhase PCM coolants are interchangeable between Chronos Express and Chronos Advance ranges
• High performance foam and PCM technology reduces excursions and increases compliance
• Hibernation can be achieved at any point during transit by placing the shipper into control range storage.
David Williams, President of Pelican BioThermal said: “We are thrilled to launch our new Chronos Express. Its development shows clearly how our Chronos single use shipper range is evolving.
“This launch follows our successful introduction of Chronos Advance to the global market. Chronos Express offers the same high performance plus the speed and ease with which the product can be assembled, making for a cost effective option.
“This latest product development reinforces our commitment to offering the most robust and efficient temperature controlled packing solutions for the cold chain market worldwide.”
The Chronos Express is the latest addition to Pelican BioThermal’s full suite of products and services which offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood samples. These include:
• Chronos™ Advance- arrange of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilizing advanced insulation and phase change materials.
• CrēdoCube™, CrēdoDuracube™ and Crēdo™ PROMED – Reusable thermal cases that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
• Credo Xtreme™ - a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Credo Cube which holds 406 and 890 liters and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
• CoolPall™ Vertos - a high performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution taken to the next level, designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product.
• Sherpa™ - Robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions
• CrēdoProEnvision™ - Next generation asset management software