StainerbondzTM Printable Labels
Product News Oct 30, 2008
Reliable traceability is critical for clinical and research samples. Stainerbondz labels provide crisp, clear, long-term sample identification. They show superb resistance to chemicals from Acetone to Xylene and will endure a wide variety of laboratory staining protocols, even the rigours of deparraffinisation. Stainerbondz are unaffected by temperature extremes from -80ºC to 130ºC.
Label your slide before staining and know that your sample will be identifiable for years to come.
- Stainerbondz labels stick permanently to slides from sectioning through to stain
- They are resistant to chemicals such as Acetone, Ethanol and Xylene.
- They withstand common laboratory environments such as microwave and autoclave exposure
- Long-term storage of samples has no effect on label adhesion or legibility
- Standard or custom labels available
Contact Brady today for your FREE sample.