Interrogate COVID-19 With Revelo™ RNA-Seq
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Mar 30, 2021
If your library preparation kit isn’t specifically designed for viral pathogen sequencing, then you’re probably missing data. Revelo RNA-Seq is an integrated NGS library preparation and QC solution that provides exceptional sensitivity to identify and characterize pathogens from low quality samples, such as nasal swabs.
Demand more from your COVID-19 detective work and get more answers, with Tecan’s Revelo RNA-Seq kit.
Guaranteed consistency and confidence in your results – even for the most challenging samples with low viral titers or degraded RNA.
Better insights – from high detection sensitivity, particularly useful for asymptomatic carriers
Fully automated RNA-Seq – with a best-in-class solution that is optimized for one-day turnaround of results
- High-sensitivity detection of viral sequences from as low as ~100 copies at a low read depth of 1M reads/sample
- Enhanced informative reads with the new SPIAboost technology to effectively eliminate unwanted ribosomal reads
- Unbiased human transcript coverage
- Streamlined sample-to-sequencer workflow with integrated library quantification in ~6.5 hrs
- RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq)
- Whole transcriptome profiling
- Gene expression
- Pathogen discovery
- Viral detection
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.