Invitrogen Platinum™ SuperFi™ II DNA Polymerase
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Nov 12, 2019
Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SuperFi II DNA Polymerase is a hot-start, engineered proofreading DNA polymerase, providing superior fidelity and specificity to your PCR. With >300x Taq fidelity and buffer specially formulated for primer annealing at 60°C, Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase offers efficiency and simplicity in PCR applications requiring highest PCR accuracy, such as cloning, sequencing, and mutagenesis.
- Exceptional accuracy—Higher than 300x Taq fidelity as determined by next-generation sequencing
- Simplified workflow—Buffer formulated for primer annealing at 60°C (no need for a Tm calculator)
- Increased PCR success—Robust amplification of GC-rich targets, DNA of suboptimal purity, and long sequences
- Improved automation—High specificity and benchtop stability for 24 hours after reaction setup, enabled by Invitrogen Platinum hot-start technology
- Reduced pipetting—Master mix options available with or without direct gel-loading dyes