QIAseq FastSelect –rRNA Plant Kits
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Jul 21, 2020
The success of your RNA-seq correlates with the efficacy of your ribosomal RNA (rRNA) removal strategy. If you’re performing gene expression studies of agricultural, horticultural, genetically-modified and medically-important plants, efficiently remove unwanted rRNA with new QIAseq FastSelect –rRNA Plant Kits to increase the sensitivity of your RNA-seq, maximize usable reads and cost-effectively generate transcriptome-wide data. Game- changing QIAseq FastSelect technology enables removal of cytoplasmic (5.8S, 18S and 25S), mitochondrial (5S, 18S and 26S) and chloroplast (4.5S, 5S, 16S and 23S) rRNA from your plant RNA samples in just 14 minutes. Combine with the QIAseq Stranded Total RNA Lib Kit for robust, strand-specific RNA-seq library prep with maximum coverage.
- Compatible with QIAGEN, Illumina, NEB and KAPA stranded RNA-seq library kits
- Single reagent for plant leaves, stems and roots
- High-performance cytoplasmic, mitochondrial and chloroplast plant rRNA removal in just 14 minutes
- Only one pipetting step – combine QIAseq FastSelect reagent with RNA and incubate
- No need for extra cleanup steps or NGS library protocol changes
Learn more about the kit here. Interested in QIAseq FastSelect solutions for mammalian,
bacterial or yeast samples? Have a look here.