The Science of Cannabis 2017 [Virtual Event]
As the first-ever virtual event focusing on cannabis testing, The Science of Cannabis 2017 set out to educate and inform our audience on the hottest topics in this emerging industry
Hosted on September 27, 2017, The Science of Cannabis was a free to attend one-day conference accessed via PC, tablet, or mobile. Bringing together experts from testing companies, regulatory organizations, and world-leading vendors to educate our audience on the hottest topics in the industry.
Follow the link below to access a selection of the talks On-Demand.
- Dr Reggie Gaudino, VP, Science, Genetics and Intellectual Property, Steep Hill
- Dr Susan Audino - Chemistry Laboratory Consultant, S. A, Audino & Associates, LLC
- Gregoire Audo - Director Portfolio Managment - Purification Business Line, Gilson
- Michelle Bradac - Senior Accreditation Officer , A2LA
- Dr Jahan Marcu - Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Auditor, Americans for Safe Access and the Patient Focused Certification Program
- The current state of the industry
- Moving toward competent cannabis testing
- Technologies for cannabis testing
- The need for better cannabis testing