Welcome to Teach Me in 10
At Technology Networks, we understand that time is important. It can be difficult to squeeze all your desired tasks for the day in to 24 hours – but this shouldn't mean you have to sacrifice learning about a new scientific concept. We want to make it easier than ever to access science and learn something new.
Teach Me in 10 is a new video series that challenges scientists to present and summarize their research area, a scientific concept, method, or technology in ten minutes or less. Teach Me in 10 is hosted by the scientific video site LabTube, part of Technology Networks.
If the Teach Me in 10 instalment appeals to you, then, great! You've found a new area of interest in just 10 minutes. Teach Me in 10 is hosted by the scientific video site LabTube, part of Technology Networks.
You can then go on to deepen your understanding through further reading via the link resources accompanying each video.
This page is a curation of the latest instalments of Teach Me in 10 at Technology Networks.
This week's installment:
Pillhun Son explains exactly how Big Data and AI can accelerate research and development.
The takeaway points of this presentation are applicable to any form of research, no matter what the application area is. So, keep a pen and paper nearby to make your notes!
Previous installments of Teach Me in 10:
- Why Synthetic Biology Will Eat Your Fields With Dr Jake Wintermute
- How Different Foods Contribute to Climate Change With Professor Sarah Bridle
- An Introduction to ICP-OES With Ross Ashdown
- Getting Your First Post-PhD Position in Academia With Dr Adeayo Sotayo
- How Can Plants Be Used To Fight COVID-19? With Dr Kathleen Hefferon
- An Introduction to ICP-MS With Abe Gutierrez and Ed McCurdy
- Proteomics and Psychotic Disorders With Dr David Mongan
- Enabling Pharma Manufacturing Through Digital Solutions With Dr Stephen Moore
- Organs-on-a-Chip With Dr Ali Khademhosseini
- Food as Medicine With Dr William W. Li
- Gene Drive Research With Dr Jennifer Baltzegar
- Engineering a Decoy Receptor for SARS-CoV-2 With Dr Erik Procko, Part II
- Engineering a Decoy Receptor for SARS-CoV-2 With Dr Erik Procko, Part I
- Cancer, Evolution and the Science of Life With Dr Kat Arney
- 500 Women Scientists With Lauren Edwards
- Not All Plants Want To Be Eaten With Dr Steven Gundry
- The Vagus Nerve and COVID-19 With Dr Paul-Peter Tak
- Visualizing Biological Processes With Elizabeth Neumann
Want to get involved?
Are you a member of the scientific community and want to present your work via Teach Me in 10? Get in touch by sending an email to our friendly editorial team to discuss the next steps