Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
Therapeutic Antibodies: Engineering and ProductionInfographic
Antibodies are a rapidly growing, clinically successful type of biopharmaceutical, with more than 60 antibody-based drugs currently approved for use and marketed. This infographic highlights the different types of approved antibody drugs and gives an overview of antibody engineering and production.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
9th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography
Sep 21 - Sep 22, 2018