Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
16th International Conference on Structural Biology
Mar 11 - Mar 12, 2019
10th International Tissue Repair and Regeneration Congress
Jun 13 - Jun 14, 2019
2nd International Conference on Pharmaceutical Research & Innovations in Pharma Industry
May 30 - May 31, 2019