Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
The extent to which resident microbes can affect our health is slowly being realized, and our current understanding may be just the tip of the iceberg. Download this infographic to learn how knowledge of the microbiome can be used to aid medical decision-making, as well as current trends, goals, techniques and challenges of the field.READ MORE