Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
Cryopreservation, the use of very low temperatures and cryoprotectants to preserve structurally intact cells and tissues, is essential to many areas of research and medicine. Find out why cryopreservation is used, how cryoprotectants reduce cell shrinkage, and learn about the therapies dependent on successful cryopreservation.READ MORE