Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials conference 2019
Apr 01 - Apr 02, 2019
Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices Europe
Jan 16 - Jan 17, 2019
3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
Mar 13 - Mar 14, 2019
International Conference on Cell and Structural biology
Jul 15 - Jul 16, 2019