Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
Air Quality MonitoringInfographic
The quality of the air we breathe is of concern to many, as are the negative impacts that pollutants can have on health in the short term and the lasting effects. Many of us have the potential to come into contact with air contaminants in our day to day lives, so it is vital that efficient monitoring measures are in place to keep us from harm.READ MORE
International Conference on Neurooncology and Neurosurgery
Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018