9 Things We Didn't Know Last Week - 21 July 2017
List Jul 21, 2017
1. Piglets could help unlock more successful IVF in humans
2. Material from shellfish can significantly increase the sensitivity of bioassays
3. Mature cells revert to stem cells to boost regeneration in the intestine
4. With one eye on potential bioterrorism threats, DARPA has invested $65 million in improving the safety of CRISPR
5. Cancer cells force normal cells to help them grow, spread, and resist treatment
6. CRISPR reveals new targets for promising class of cancer immunotherapy
7. People who engage in word puzzles have been shown to have brain function equivalent to those ten years younger than their age.
8. Studies support a connection between good dietary practices and better cognition in old age.
9. Cow antibodies are effective against HIV and could form the basis of AIDS vaccines
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
Like what you just read? You can find similar content on the communities below.Analysis & Separations Applied Sciences Biopharma Cancer Research Cell Science Diagnostics Drug Discovery Genomics Research Informatics Proteomics & Metabolomics Neuroscience
To personalize the content you see on Technology Networks homepage, Log In or Subscribe for FreeLOGIN SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
6th Annual Congress on Biology and Medicine of Molecules
Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018