9 Things We Didn't Know Last Week - 4 August 2017
List Aug 04, 2017
1. CRISPR used to correct pathogenic gene mutation in human embryos.
2. Stretched-out, the DNA in our cells could reach Pluto! Research has solved the mystery of how it is folded up in the nuclei of our cells...
3. Is the solution to the obesity epidemic all in our heads? A new study suggests that it might be...
4. Zuckerberg and Chan donate $10M to Computational Health Sciences.
5. Newly identified! 760 genes are found to be key for cancer growth and survival.
6. WGS used to identify the cause of a zoonotic epidemic for the first time ever.
7. Killing vampire bacteria with light! Photodynamic therapy can kill bacteria in mouse models of skin and soft tissue infections.
8. Crowd-sourcing neuroscience, the computer game that gets you analyzing real data.
9. New study suggests that T cells may play important role in Parkinson's Disease (PD).
Getting Your Data Organized – 7 Secrets You Wished You Knew BeforeList
In this list we learn 7 key pieces of advice that will help you handle your excel data and prevent errors appearing across your dataset.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
Like what you just read? You can find similar content on the communities below.Analysis & Separations Applied Sciences Biopharma Cancer Research Cell Science Diagnostics Drug Discovery Genomics Research Informatics Proteomics & Metabolomics Neuroscience
To personalize the content you see on Technology Networks homepage, Log In or Subscribe for FreeLOGIN SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
2nd Annual Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress
Sep 20 - Sep 21, 2018