Dotmatics Announces Guest Speakers for 2017 UK User Group Meeting
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
Dotmatics, recently announced guest speakers for the upcoming 2017 U.K. User Group Meeting. The two day event will take place at Churchill College in Cambridge September 14 to 15.
Dotmatics invites the scientific community to hear about future innovations in the field of bioinformatics, along with insight from an impressive line-up of notable customer speakers from around the world. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend practical breakout sessions hosted by Dotmatics’ scientists and sessions led by customers on the frontline of research. The workshops will be suitable for all types of users from new to experienced, along with those who want to learn how industry peers make the most of their data.
Dotmatics’ events have been steadily growing in popularity due to exemplary speakers, expanding customer base and centrally located venues. This year's UK UGM speakers include:
• Bristol-Myers Squibb, Michael Beluch, Capability Manager LDO Informatics
• Institut Pasteur Korea, Inhee Choi, R.Ph., Ph.D., Senior Researcher, Bioinformatics Group
• Clariant international Ltd., Dr. Michael Beckmann, Group IT – Business Account
• Alligator Bioscience AB, Mattias Levin, Ph.D.
• Debiopharm International SA, Stéphane Bernard, Director, Translation Laboratory
• MorphoSys AG, Tanja Gellert, Chemical Technical Assistant
• Rottapharm Biotech S.r.l., Michela Terdoslavich, Ph.D., Scientist, Cell Assay Development, Biotherapeutic Discovery Division
“Our scalable, informatics platform and products coupled with diverse scientific speakers represent a great opportunity for users to learn about unique use cases and applications,” said Dotmatics CEO Stephen Gallagher, PhD. “Our customers are on the cutting edge of research and technology in many fields, and our user group meetings provide an invaluable way to share best practices and support greater access and use of data.”
This article has been republished from materials provided by Dotmatics. Note: material may have been edited for length and content. For further information, please contact the cited source.