GenoLogics Releases White Paper on Increasing NGS Genomics Lab Throughput
News Sep 17, 2011
GenoLogics's new whitepaper describes the five key advantages of a genomics LIMS pre-configured to follow standard NGS workflows.
Implementing a preconfigured LIMS can benefit your genomics lab by enabling:
- Automation of integrations, demultiplexing & repetitive tasks
- Easier, faster reporting with out of the box reports
- End-to-end sample tracking using preconfigured processes
In this paper you'll learn more about:
- How a pre-configured system can improve your sample tracking, reduce errors, and increase efficiency through automation
- How a pre-configured LIMS can get your sequencing lab up & running faster
- What should and should not be pre-configured
We hope you will enjoy reading this educational paper and that it will help you as you research LIMS products for your next-generation genomics lab.
Researchers at ETH Zurich have developed a technique for embedding data in music and transmitting it to a smartphone. Since the data is imperceptible to the human ear, it doesn’t affect listening pleasure. This could have interesting applications in hotels, museums and department stores.READ MORE
A kit made from everyday objects is bringing the blockchain into the physical world. The 'BlocKit', which includes items such as plastic tubs, clay discs, padlocks, envelopes, sticky notes and battery-powered candles, is aimed to help people understand how digital blockchains work and can also be used by innovators designing new systems and services around blockchain.READ MORE