GenoLogics's new whitepaper describes the five key advantages of a genomics LIMS pre-configured to follow standard NGS workflows.
Implementing a preconfigured LIMS can benefit your genomics lab by enabling:
- Automation of integrations, demultiplexing & repetitive tasks
- Easier, faster reporting with out of the box reports
- End-to-end sample tracking using preconfigured processes
In this paper you'll learn more about:
- How a pre-configured system can improve your sample tracking, reduce errors, and increase efficiency through automation
- How a pre-configured LIMS can get your sequencing lab up & running faster
- What should and should not be pre-configured
We hope you will enjoy reading this educational paper and that it will help you as you research LIMS products for your next-generation genomics lab.