LIMS Industry Roundup 24/05/18
News May 24, 2018 | by Ruairi J Mackenzie, Science Writer, Technology Networks
The latest LIMS Roundup from Technology Network brings you the biggest stories and announcements in LIMS.
1. Microsoft Brings Europe's GDPR to Customers Worldwide
2. EPAM to Bring Order to Unstructured Data With InfoNgen
3. Abbott Shoots for the Star(LIM)s With New ELN Templates
4. Sinequa's Cognitive Search & Analytics Platform Wins 2018 Bio-IT World's Analysis & Data Computing Award
5. Agilent Beefs Up Its LIMS Offerings With Genohm Acquisition
6. Sciex's New MAM Addresses Need for Single MC-MS Software Solution
7. The Hyve is on the Radar with Data Integration & Management Gong at Bio-IT World
8. Linguamatics iScite 2.0 Picks Up Judges Prize
MIT researchers have developed a cryptographic system that could help neural networks identify promising drug candidates in massive pharmacological datasets, while keeping the data private. Secure computation done at such a massive scale could enable broad pooling of sensitive pharmacological data for predictive drug discovery.
The architecture of each person’s brain is unique, and differences may influence how quickly people can complete various cognitive tasks.o learn more, scientists are developing a new tool — computational models of the brain — to simulate how the structure of the brain may impact brain activity and, ultimately, human behavior.READ MORE