LIMS Industry Roundup 28/06/18
News Jun 28, 2018
The latest LIMS Roundup from Technology Network brings you the biggest stories and announcements in LIMS.
- SLIMS Version 6.2 has been Released
- Tree View Control Added To Matrix Gemini LIMS
- GE Aims to Bring Greater Productivity to Drug Discovery with its New High Capacity System
- Spectro Scientific Introduces TruVu 360™ Enterprise Fluid Intelligence Platform
- SOPHiA GENETICS Acquires Interactive Biosoftware to Drive Growth
- Advanced Autosampler and Liquid Handling System Improves Lab Productivity
- Streaming Protocol Makes Gene Data Sharing Future-Proof
- 3P Biopharmaceuticals Incorporates a LIMS, a Laboratory Information Management System
With machine learning systems now being used to determine everything from stock prices to medical diagnoses, it's never been more important to look at how they arrive at decisions. A new approach out of MIT demonstrates that the main culprit is not just the algorithms themselves, but how the data itself is collected.