SLIMS Version 6.2 has been Released
Genohm, an Agilent company, has released the latest version of SLIMS, our flagship Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) + Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) solution.
We strive to meet the demanding needs of the ambitious domain of lab technology. SLIMS is constantly improved to provide the best end user experience, integrated environments, and customized functionality possible.
SLIMS 6.2 comes with new features and space-saving visual adjustments
Extra Context for Data Collection
New License Models
De-Cluttered User Menu
Further Improvements in this Version
- The style of checkboxes has been changed to switches.
- Notification Setup moved into new Scheduled Jobs module.
- New Groovy can trigger recalculations in related fields.
- Grid widgets centralized in the Grid Templates module, and Vaadin Flows can be used in Dashboards.
- Content Statuses can be created, modified, and deleted in the Statuses module.
- NovaSeq is supported in Workflows with similar integration to HiSeq.
- Output and Unused Input samples can be transferred to the next Protocol step.
- Version panel has been moved into a dropdown to take up less space.
- Custom Fields can be used on the enroll content form.
- Dynamic Filter Expressions can be used on the Product default field.
- A Sort action was added for use with Grid Templates.
With machine learning systems now being used to determine everything from stock prices to medical diagnoses, it's never been more important to look at how they arrive at decisions. A new approach out of MIT demonstrates that the main culprit is not just the algorithms themselves, but how the data itself is collected.