Processing and Managing Analytical Data to Extract and Share Knowledge – How Far We’ve Come and Why It’s So Hard?
Poster Apr 04, 2012
Michael Boruta and Sanjivanjit K. Bhal, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
The Spectrus Processor supports optical, curves, MS and NMR methods.
For anyone looking to work with analytical chemistry data there are a number of basic workflow steps that need to be addressed:
• Import analytical data and meta data
• Process and interpret data to enhance knowledge extraction, and for reporting
• Associate structures and correlate with analytical data
• Create customized databases containing structures, band assignments, spectra, and text data
• Share a database and the knowledge it contains with associates in the next building, in another country, or somewhere in the future
Screening Medical Marijuana for Pesticides by GC-MS/MSPoster
This poster describes streamlined method development process for analysis of pesticide residues in MM using a QuEChERS sample preparation method, followed by GC-MS/MS detection and quantitation.READ MORE
Determination of the Fat Content Profile of different Chocolate Products using an Automated Workflow for the Generation of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAME)Poster
The method allows for automated determination of total fat content and quantitative analysis of saturated and unsaturated cis- and trans- fatty acids of different chocolate products.READ MORE
Fast Pesticide Residue Analysis Using a Novel Benchtop Time-of-Flight Mass SpectrometerPoster
The objective of the study was to maximize throughput without introducing a significant number of additional chromatographic co-elutions not separable by deconvolution, whilst transitioning from a standard 30 m column to a 15 m column using LECO's software.READ MORE