Processing and Managing Analytical Data to Extract and Share Knowledge – How Far We’ve Come and Why It’s So Hard?
Poster Apr 04, 2012
Michael Boruta and Sanjivanjit K. Bhal, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
The Spectrus Processor supports optical, curves, MS and NMR methods.
For anyone looking to work with analytical chemistry data there are a number of basic workflow steps that need to be addressed:
• Import analytical data and meta data
• Process and interpret data to enhance knowledge extraction, and for reporting
• Associate structures and correlate with analytical data
• Create customized databases containing structures, band assignments, spectra, and text data
• Share a database and the knowledge it contains with associates in the next building, in another country, or somewhere in the future
Automating Mass Spectrometry-Based Quantitative Glycomics using Tandem Mass Tag (TMT) Reagents with SimGlycanPoster
One of the emerging trends in glycomics research is the innovation related to accurate MS based quantitative analysis of glycans.READ MORE
RAMclust/RAMsearch: efficient post-XCMS feature clustering and annotation of MS-based metabolomics datasetsPoster
Chromatographically coupled mass spectrometry is a powerful tool for profiling, semi-quantitatively or quantitatively, a breadth of small molecules with sensitivity and selectivity.READ MORE
Can a Unified Laboratory Intelligence Approach be Applied to E&L Studies?Poster
Informatics technologies and software automation of workflows are becoming key strategic considerations for identification, elucidation, and characterization of extractables and leachables.READ MORE