Processing and Managing Analytical Data to Extract and Share Knowledge – How Far We’ve Come and Why It’s So Hard?
Poster Apr 04, 2012
Michael Boruta and Sanjivanjit K. Bhal, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
The Spectrus Processor supports optical, curves, MS and NMR methods.
For anyone looking to work with analytical chemistry data there are a number of basic workflow steps that need to be addressed:
• Import analytical data and meta data
• Process and interpret data to enhance knowledge extraction, and for reporting
• Associate structures and correlate with analytical data
• Create customized databases containing structures, band assignments, spectra, and text data
• Share a database and the knowledge it contains with associates in the next building, in another country, or somewhere in the future
Fully automated sample preparation for the determination of plasticizers in PVC from food contact materials and toysPoster
The poster outlines a comprehensive, fully automated analysis of plasticizers in toys and food stuff.READ MORE
Characterization of Heavily Contaminated Sites using NMR SpectroscopyPoster
NMR spectroscopy provides a unique analytical approach to present a more complete an unbiased understanding of the composition of NAPLs at many contaminated sites.READ MORE
Analysis of Urine SRMs Using Solid-Phase Micro Extraction, Dynamic Headspace, and Liquid Injection with Comprehensive GCxGC High Res TOFMSPoster
We used modern-day, high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry (HRT) and powerful processing software to quickly and confidently identify compounds in urine.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
10th Edition of International Conference on Structural Biology 2018
Mar 15 - Mar 17, 2018