CAMO Software releases new version of their leading Multivariate Data Analysis and Design of Experiments software, The Unscrambler® X version 10.2
Product News Mar 08, 2012
The new version has greatly improved performance and is optimized for even better usability, security and reliability.
The Unscrambler® X version 10.2 continues CAMO’s tradition of delivering powerful multivariate data analysis software that is easy to use and offers exceptional data visualization.
Paal Braathen, CEO of CAMO Software, says, “We listened to feedback from our customers and have invested heavily to make the new version of The Unscrambler X the best product in CAMO’s history. As more organizations start using multivariate analysis to get valuable insights from their data, our focus remains providing software that enables users to benefit from the power of multivariate statistics in an intuitive program.”
The Unscrambler® X 10.2 offers advanced tools including exploratory data analysis, regression and classification methods, predictive modeling, design of experiments and descriptive statistics.
In addition to general usability improvements, new features in version 10.2 include:
• Support Vector Machine Regression (SVMR) has been added
• Compliance Mode has been added as an installation option for organizations that must meet the requirements of electronic signature and records handling
• Recalculate With New is added as a new feature to PCA, PCR, PLS, which allows the addition of new data to an existing model
• Digital signatures have been added for enhanced data integrity
• Blocking of Designs has been added to Full Factorial designs in the Design of Experiments module
• Three new spectroscopy vendor specific imports have been added: DeltaNu, rap-ID and Visiotec
• An Interpolation function has been added
Brad Swarbrick, Vice President of Product Development at CAMO Software, says, “The Unscrambler X 10.2 makes data mining and analysis even simpler for our scientific, research and engineering users. We have focused on increased ease of use, better data handling capabilities and added some useful new features while also improving some of the existing features.”
The Unscrambler® X is used widely in industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, oil and gas, energy, pulp and paper, food and beverage, agriculture, manufacturing, mining and metals, automotive and technology.