Labtronics Announces New Book About Electronic Laboratory Notebooks
Product News May 03, 2011
Labtronics Inc., has announced the release of a new book on ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebooks). "ELN and the Paperless Lab" covers a full range of topics, everything from explaining ELN basics to managing a successful ELN project.
Labtronics, has collected some of the best articles about ELN that have been written in the last couple of years and assembled them into a 150 page book.
Also included are special articles that have been written specifically for this book by industry experts. The eBook will be made available free of charge, over the internet.
"ELN and the Paperless Lab" answers the questions that are most important to anyone who is using, or considering using an ELN in a laboratory.
• What is the current state of the industry?
• How does a QC ELN differ from an R&D ELN?
• What problems does an ELN solve?
• How are instruments integrated with ELN?
• How do you ensure that you will have a successful deployment?
• What are the legal implications?
• How is ROI calculated?
• How does an ELN connect to other lab systems, such as LIMS?
Robert Pavlis, President of Labtronics commented "If you are interested in the automation of laboratories, this book is must reading. It will save you hundreds of hours in research time."
"ELN and the Paperless Lab" will be released on April 21, 2011.