New AVA Lab Control Software
Product News Feb 21, 2015
AVA Software, developed by Radleys (Saffron Walden), is a major step-change in lab control software to enable the scientist to work smarter and complete projects faster.
AVA is very easy to use and can control and log data from a variety of manufacturer’s laboratory equipment. It offers four software levels to suit the application and budget, controlling a single stirring hotplate up to a multi-device jacketed reaction system.
For those who may be interested in the software, it can be downloaded for a FREE trial at www.radleys.com.
Scientists can use AVA to:
• Control a wide range of laboratory devices including stirring hotplates, overhead stirrers, circulators, balances, pumps, pH meters, vacuum pumps, gas flow controllers and temperature sensors
• Eliminate time-consuming, manual data recording
• ‘Track and Repeat’ what you do, as you do it, to repeat experiments easily and accurately
• Define safety limits and alarms for safe unattended operation
• Visualize results for rapid analysis and reporting
• Link devices for dual control e.g. pump and balance for mass additions
• Control up to 4 experiments in parallel