New Behavioral Experiment Software
Coulbourn Instruments has introduced GRAPHIC STATE 4 - The industry standard software for writing behavioral experiment protocols just got easier. No need to learn obsolete programming languages.
Graphic State 4 allows users to create the most complex experiments with a simply point-and-click and offers many new enhancements.
Unique benefits of Coulbourn’s Graphic State 4 include:
• Simpler communication with a new USB interface
• Greater flexibility to run simultaneous experiments requiring different Linc configurations
• Enhanced functionality with newly added math function capabilities
• Easily display the critical information for each experiment by independently configuring the Run Time Display for each protocol
• Improved time resolution as short as 1 millisecond
• Software upgrades available for existing Graphic State 2 and 3 users - add all the new software features with users existing hardware.
Graphic State 4 is Windows 7 compatible and is a compliment to Coulbourn’s Habitest line of test cage hardware for a wide range of behavioral research applications.