Pharmaceutical Operations Provider Announces New Client, Fera Pharmaceuticals
Product News Jan 16, 2012
“We are pleased that Fera Pharmaceuticals has taken advantage of our promotional offer and has joined our growing list of clients,” says Ed Becker, POP principal and Acomputer.com president, creator of iPoint and The Hub. “When you do a cost-savings analysis, it just makes sense to go with iPoint as the best possible solution.”
The no-start-up-fee promotion celebrates the formal launch of the iPad application, which launched in June 2011. In addition to the implementation fees being waived, there are additional cost-saving benefits for using iPoint, including going paperless and the fact that it does not require 3G connection.
“Once Fera met with us, they were able to see how iPoint and the Hub not only fit their budget, but would dramatically improve their operations,” said Jay Stribling, POP President. “When you evaluate the costs and benefits, it is a very simple decision to deploy this system.”
iPoint also runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Windows Mobile. The application provides a host of benefits, including:
• e-Detailing, which makes it possible to perform closed-loop marketing (CLM) using simple PDF documents.
• PDMA compliant, location aware, time-stamped electronic signature.
• GPS to locate physician offices, clinics, and hospitals within a given radius, and even map out directions for reaching them.
• Personalizing clients by adding a profile picture, which is especially helpful when working in a new territory.
• Customizable dashboard with emphasis on providing simple positive feedback to make your sales reps more productive and efficient.
• iPoint does not require a 3G connection, resulting in a dramatic cost savings for companies with multiple sales reps.
“We are excited to use iPoint and to take advantage of all the benefits that it provides,” says David Cobb, vice president of Ophthalmics at Fera Pharmaceuticals. “The iPoint solution offered many benefits over other offerings we reviewed. In our heavily regulated business, it is important to have an efficient way of doing things that keeps us compliant with the current requirements, and if the solution also saves you money, it’s a win-win situation.”
The iPoint application is the second software tool in the family, as it is the latest mobile companion to The Hub, the PDMA compliant Web-based SFA and CRM tool. The first truly cloud-based SaaS software product for the pharmaceutical industry, The Hub provides sample inventory management and reconciliation, rep and physician expense tracking, timesheet management, and integrated prescriber validation services. Those who would like a free demo of iPoint for iPad and The Hub should contact the company at http://www.getpop.net.